Saturday, May 29, 2021

Happy Colorful Cute Birdie

Another Mini Canvi Painting
I don’t know why I am so so much fascinate with birds ๐Ÿฆ Their innocent face chirp chirp sounds beautiful feathers and most unique is their energy. How easily they can travel from tree to my flowerbed ๐Ÿ˜€
Every morning I listen to them and have been observing their activities… Trust me they are the most phenomenal creature of God… ๐Ÿ˜Early morning they start their activities and full day they use to struggle for their food and shelter ๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
It is really so inspiring for all of us.. concentrate in your work don't think about the mango when u r doing something…we should never loose hope… because the sweetness of earned mongo is so satisfying and totally yours ๐Ÿ˜‡
Stay Connected @vibrantdreams24 for more Artworks ๐Ÿ–ผ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...