Saturday, May 29, 2021

Beauty with Intelligence - Parrot


I was so tensed when I started this painting because in my mind there were lots of thing fighting with me like which colour should be on background… how to create a green view… leaves… and most important parrots… who are the main attraction… their colours… feathers… and I really wanted that to give the natural view.
Ahhhh… finally it turned out like what I thought of. And you know what I am in love with these Parrots ❤️😍 See how beautifully they are expressing their emotions… one is sitting and relaxing and other one is very energetic and ready to fly…. Both are enjoying each other’s company under the deep blue sky 🌈
Now I am happy and literally very excited to share this piece with you Guys… πŸ˜ƒπŸ¦œ
Colours used @camlin_official and @brustro_official
Brushes @camlin_official
There are many other paintings uploaded on my page @vibrantdreams24 and are available so DM for more information.
Follow @vibrantdreams24 for more Artworks 😊
Keep Dreaming πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...