Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Peace

 Hey Everyone

😊
Hope you all are doing good πŸ‘
I feel so touched whenever I see the calm and Innocent face of Lord Buddha and this is reason I use to try and create something new in my every painting of Buddha Series πŸ˜‡
This time I have put my hard efforts to create this meditating Buddha Face Painting. These beautiful pink lotus’s Flowers...vibrant colours and the fall background gave it an extra effect.
Thankfully it came out like the one which I thought of. But still as I must say practice is the only key of perfection. Nothing can be 100%perfect but there is always a hope of making it extraordinary.
I really enjoyed throughout my painting process and extremely happy to share this piece with you Guys.... I hope you will like and support me by giving your valuable suggestions πŸ™
Stay with me @vibrantdreams24 for more Artworks ❤️
Colours I used @camlin_official and @brustro_official
Have a great time ahead 😊
Keep Dreaming 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...