Thursday, July 15, 2021

Kindness

 Kindness”

The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate πŸ€—
This painting depicts the pure kindness towards others, live life for others and try to make our world a happy place to live πŸ€
It gives me immense strength and warmth inside me whenever I paint Buddha face and so so beautiful lotus flower. Sometimes I feel there is some connect which force me to do so. Many of my friends and family suggest me to paint on some other theme but the first choice of my brushes is Buddha’s theme. Can’t help πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️
I really enjoyed a lot throughout my painting process and extremely grateful to all for encouraging me always.
I hope you will like and support me by giving your valuable suggestions πŸ™
For more details about painting pls DM me 🎨
Stay with me πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ @vibrantdreams24
Have a great time ahead 😊
Keep Dreaming 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...