Thursday, July 15, 2021

Innocency

 Hello Everyone

Jai shree Krishna
πŸ™
Finally this is my beautiful Krishna ❤️ I was too nervous when I was going to start this painting… lots of questions was digging my mind… how it will come out….. But yeeeeee I am very happy πŸ˜€πŸ˜€Guys Look at this I just love it like badly. No comparison. The so so so beautiful face, flute, cute fluffy bird and of course the innocency in all.. I can’t even Imagine it would turn out like this.
You know initially my imagination was not very clear… which colours should be used and most important the concept behind it. I want to depict that not only human… bird and all other creature in the world truly love to listen mesmerising Krishna playing his Flute..Every soul wants to become the part of this Divine atmosphere. But yeah this is also the fact… we can only imagine this…. So this is the true reflection of my Imagination πŸ™πŸ˜‡
I wish Krishna will always be with us and show us the path of our life.
Colours used @camlin_official and @brustro_official
Brushes @camlin_official
➡️ Follow @vibrantdreams24 for more Artworks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...