Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Blessing of God - Mother



                             

A Mother Love is something,

No one can explain...

Full of deep emotions,

Sacrifices and pain....

 

Mom, sometimes I wonder,

you have superpowers or you are a master of every task...

Everytime you give me perfect solution of whatever I ask....

 

Mom, you always make me strong

In every condition I fall...

No matters, how many miles you are away,

You support me whenever I call...

 

Mom, you tought me everything,

My first teacher was you....

You pushed me on top,

When it was hard to do....


Mom, At any time I see your face,

I noticed positivity and power to fight with every mess....

I don't remember how many times you forgive me,

Your patience and unconditional love I can easily see....


No body equal to you Mom,

No body loves me like you Mom,

You carried me for nine months...

I will alway grateful to you Mom...

 

Mom, Thankyou for everything you did,

I am so happy to be your Kid...

I never see God, Ishwar, Allah or any creator

I only see my Mom in place of every maker....

Love you Mom ♡


Bonne Journee 😊

11 comments:

  1. One of the lively and best photos seen, what a masterpiece,you recall my mother...thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. such a spontaneous and technically perfect artwork πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah a deep emotion reflects. Amma’s love is unconditional and countless...

      Delete

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...