Thursday, July 15, 2021

Forest Girl

Isn’t she so cute and innocent?

❤️
This painting is all about pure love towards nature. 🌈☀️πŸ€πŸ Either it is plants or animals or any creature on earth.
This sweet girl is holding the adorable baby lamb so nicely and we can see her affection and care for him. She doesn’t want to take him away from her. This shows the beauty of love which can be happen with anyone 😍
Whenever I paint anything which is related to nature it literally give me the immense happiness and inner satisfaction. I must say it is so therapeutic.
I am in love with this piece.
I hope you will also like it.
Share me your views on it and let me know which part of nature makes you so relaxing 😌
Material used for this Painting
Colours @brustro_official
Canvas @pidilite_official
Brushes @camlin_official
.
.
.
.
Have a great time ahead πŸ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...