Thursday, July 15, 2021

Buddha's Space

πŸ‘‹ Hello πŸ‘‹ Hello πŸ‘‹
Hows you all πŸ˜€
I am so so so happy to share this Piece with you all… because there is a saying that happiness double by sharing πŸ˜€πŸ˜‡ and yes it is gonna be double or triple..
Finally my another imagination splashed on canvas and see this amazingly beautiful Artwork came out 😍 This is absolutely one of my favourites πŸ₯°
What more to say, you can see our lord Buddha bestowing his blessings on us from heaven πŸ™
Look at the stars they are sparkling ✨ more than normal this is only the impact of vibrations coming from the divinity which is literally really so magical.. πŸ˜‡
And of course his lotus which is also a flower of peace and a part of Buddha’s creature 🌸
So blessed πŸ˜‡
I really enjoyed a lot throughout my painting process and extremely grateful to all for encouraging me always.
I hope you will like and support me by giving your valuable suggestions πŸ™
For more details about painting pls DM me 🎨
Stay with me πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ @vibrantdreams24
Colours I used @camlin_official and @brustro_official
Have a great time ahead 😊
Keep Dreaming 😌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...