Saturday, December 12, 2020

Lil Birdie ❤️



 New Birdie in my Garden πŸŒ΄πŸ€πŸŽπŸŒ³

OMG.......I am in Love with this cute little Birdie ❤️ 


I always tried to put some emotions in every of my Painting πŸ–Ό 

And specifically when it comes to Birds 🐦 Painting. I have to tell you that I am a True Nature’s Lover and it give me power or we can say it inspires me to transform my imagination through my Artwork πŸ–Ό 

This is one of the reflection of my imagination πŸ˜‡

.

.

.

.

Little Bird you are so innocent and adorable... 🌺 Nature’s true beauty and admirable 😍

.

.

.

.


A Canvas Art by me 

Theme: Bird

Size:  Small

Medium: Acrylic Colour 

Surface :  stretched Canvas

Artwork:  Handmade

.

.

.

.

.

Keep Dreaming πŸ˜‡




#my #artist #artwork #mywork #canvasartwork #paintingoftheday #art #handmade #localbusiness #christmasornaments #birds #birdpainting #birdie #cute #art #painting #paintingoftheday #handmade #christmas #christmasdecorations #winter #birdsofinstagram #birdphotography #birds_captures #birdlovers #nature #naturelovers #birdstagram #paintcorrection #paintbird

2 comments:

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...