Thursday, December 31, 2020

Bye bye 2020 πŸ‘‹





 Now few hours left in 2020 πŸ™Œ

And then we will enter in new year with some new resolutions and new dreams 🀞🏻

2020 taught us a lot... how to survive in lockdown and how to live with  minimal resources.. 😊

Days passed and we fuel up our life again.. we learnt many things... we should not forget what we conceived good because every problem comes with new beginning. And so I explored i.e PAINTING and many other Artworks. I really Thank to God and give heartfelt Gratitude to my Facebook Fam for motivating and supporting me throughout my every Task.... 

I have many small and big memories with my every Artworks. I have learnt some thing new in every new work. That’s why we say Art is a Learning Process. 

With smiling face, I am sharing some best of my Paintings with you all..

This is just the Beginning of the world of Art. I Will definitely stay charged and ready to learn many new techniques of Artworks πŸ‘

I wish you all a very Happy and prosperous New Year πŸ₯³ 

Stay Tuned- vibrantdreams24

Dream Big in 2021 πŸ˜‡ 

#painting #lastpostoftheyear #paintingart #acrylicpaintings #paintbrushes #paintersofinstagram #acrylicpainting #acrylicart #acrylic #canvaspainting #canvas #texture #texturepainting #gesso #colors #2020 #newyear #2021 #newpost #drawing #brustro #camlin #artistsoninstagram #mumbai #ornaments #artwork #artgram #artjournaling #paintersofinstagram #homedecor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...