Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Golden Tree ๐ŸŒณ




 The Golden Tree ๐Ÿ˜Š

On the occasion of my Birthday, I am very happy to share my CLAY Painting (another form of Art). 

My deepest thanks to all my friends for encouraging and support me to advance my work. It is just a beginning of the journey and I know with your motivation and love, I will definitely reach out my dreams. Fingers crossed. You Guys are my strength and I sincerely appreciate. I am grateful and blessed. 

.

.

.

.

.

.


Painting Description-


Product: Clay Art

Theme: Nature 

Size:  30cm*30cm

Medium: Clay and Acrylic Colour 

Surface :  Canvas Board 

Artwork:  Handmade


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...