Thursday, July 15, 2021

Mini Buddha

 This is my first mini painting of Buddha Series

๐Ÿ˜‡
When we think of this majestic face what the first word or we can say emotions come out… This is all about my painting says. I truly love to paint ๐ŸŽจ Buddha face and during my painting process I always think of words which actually relates Buddha’s nature or teachings like- PEACE CALMNESS LOVE DIVINE BLESSED
And trust me the invisible vibration coming from the face directly impact my mind and soul. This is really a magical therapy of cleaning our inner soul. Through out all the negativity and be a pure soul๐Ÿ˜‡
Follow @vibrantdreams24 for more information ๐Ÿ™‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...