Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Nest πŸ˜‡




 The Nest πŸ˜‡

A small poetry depicting my painting 😊


Looking out my house.. I see your tip tap

Chirp chirp chirp.... Bird! what you wanna grab...


Every morning you take your first flight

A soulful alam to say bye bye dark night.....


Little by little you make your own nest

By coming and going you always do your best...


Your place is so lavish green and nice,

Your brand-new home your paradise....


I Admire your enthusiasm energy aspiration

A Nature’s blessing and our inspiration....


Baby bird you are so tiny, how will you fly 

I can see elations in your every try....


You are so beautiful blissful and sparkling 

I love the way you flapping your wing....


Soon you will see the world and fly up high

No one will stop you to touch the bright blue sky.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

This is something which knocks me deep inside. The Parent-kid relation. 

No matter if it is either bird or animal or  human... the relation is always pure and true. 

Words are endless to explain... nothing can take over parent’s suffering or pain... 

A reflection of my imagination ☺️

A Canvas Art by me 

Theme: Birds

Size:  30cm*40cm

Medium: Acrylic Colour 

Surface :  stretched Canvas

Artwork:  Handmade


#my #artist #artwork #mywork #canvasartwork #paintingoftheday #art #handmade #localbusiness

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing speechless feeling beautifully decribed on a canvas ..really a blissful feeling

    ReplyDelete

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...