Thursday, October 15, 2020

Texture Flower Painting






Another Reel of my Texture Acrylic Painting ๐Ÿ˜Š

Painting with many colourful Vibes ๐Ÿ˜‡

.

.

.

.


Before starting this Art, I was continuously fighting with my mind, will I be get the perfect Picture which I have already painted in my mind or I will ruin the frame. After many thoughts and discussion with myself, I pushed my inner soul to start. And now I can see the outcome. 

Actually, It’s not about perfect, it’s about effort. A single effort can bring many changes and trust me transformation happens. 

“Playing with Colours is my therapy to Live” 

What is yours??

#colorful #handmade #artistsoninstagram #art #mywork

Painting Description-

Flowers with the Palette Knifes and Brushes ๐ŸŽจ

Product: Palette Knife Art

Theme: Flower 

Size:  30cm*30cm

Medium: Palette knife, spoon, Acrylic Colours, Texture White and Gesso

Surface :  Canvas Board 

Artwork:  Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...