Friday, October 30, 2020

Landscape Morning Painting



 Hey Guys 😊

How’s you all doing!

So its weekend knocking you out πŸ˜€

I believe you all will have a joyous time ahead... 

Here is my New Reel πŸ–ŒπŸ–

Acrylic Morning Landscape Painting πŸ–Ό 

As I am a Nature’s lover I tried to paint landscapes to show my immense love towards God’s beautiful world. 

I personally believe when we see something which gives peace and calmness that view directly reaches out in our mind... For me Landscape Painting is like a meditation... it magically works like a heeling therapy. My brushes automatically run like they know where to paint what. It is just my imagination through my Paintings. 

Truly satisfying green colour... attractive flowers.... deep blue sky .... stagnant big mountains... flowing water are irreplaceable and are so admirable. 

Grateful to God πŸ˜‡


Painting Description:

Theme: Landscape

Size:  30cm*30cm

Medium: Acrylic Colour 

Surface :  stretched Canvas

Artwork:  Handmade


Keep Dreaming πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...