Sunday, August 2, 2020

Friendship Day !!

!!Friend!!

A only person we need everytime..
Crazy like me and my partner in crime..

A person who laugh with you cry with you..
In every situation, first one who supports you..

A person who cares like a mother stands like a brother..
Understand you best, unlike other..

You are my earned treasure
My full time reason for pleasure....

I remember....

That foolish talk
That long walk...
That stupid fight
That talkative night...
Roaming on Scotty
Laughing was only duty...
Hangout on roads
Without any loads...
That horrible exams time
Ahh!!! Big mountain to climb...


Our memories are endless, which I cherish every day..
Can't express my emotions
 they are more than words can say.

Love you all ๐Ÿ˜˜
Thank you for being my friend!!
Happy Friendship day ❣️๐ŸŽˆ

Parul

A picture by my colours to all my amazing Friends ๐Ÿ˜˜



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindness

  Kindness” The act of caring about others and make everyone feel happy and affectionate This painting depicts the pure kindness towards ot...